CHINA Travel Guide
China is a sovereign state in East Asia which is the third largest country in the world with area of 9, 600, 00 square kilometre. The wide variety of terrain and climate shapes its natural attractions with wide variety of resources, plants, minerals and animals.
IMPORTANT PLACES TO BE VISITED:
- XIAN CITY WALLS : This Xian city massive stone walls were built hundreds of years ago around the cities to defend from invaders which is 12meters tall and 15 meters wide and tapering at the top with 12 meter and considered as ancient capital of china
- THREE PAGODAS :Three Pagodas were located in the northwest of ancient Dali and these Pagodas are one of the best preserved Buddhist structures in China where the middle one is built during 824-840 AD with 227 feet high and is one of the tallest one among the other two Pagodas
- GREAT WALL OF CHINA: Great Wall of China is the longest wall and the iconic symbol of china with ancient defensive architecture. It is considered as the new seven wonders of the world and the UNESCO world heritage site, the wall spans from western frontier to east coast around 5000km
- THE FORBIDDEN CITY :The Forbidden Citywas the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing Dynasties with ancient architecture over 8000 rooms with golden roofs and walls painted in red and yellow colour, It is also known as the palace of museum with treasure house of Chinese cultural and historic relics
FEATURES OF CHINA:
- The China word derives from the name Qin. The First emperor of China is Qin Shi Huang ruled in the period of 260 to 210 B.C.
- It is the Fourth Largest Country in the world with the area surrounded by 3,719,275 square miles.
- The China country is also known for Flowery Kingdom.
- The miracle fruits and flowers such as orange and orchid grown in China, which is not grown all over in the world.
- Among the Asian Countries, China is the largest Countries, and among Population all over the world, China ranks the first.
- It covers the border area 3250 miles from east to west and 3400 from north to south.
- The Chinese flag contains the small four stars and large one star with red background, the large star represents Communist party of China and small star represents the four social classes such as the working class, the peasantry, the urban petite bourgeoisie and the national bourgeoisie of Chinese people.
- The Renminbi is the official currency of China.
- Earlier the Capital of China changed from Dadu or Yanjing or Beiping to Beijing, which means Northern Capital.
- The Chinese Country considered to be one of the oldest civilization country among the world.
- The languages spoken in China are Mandarin, Wu, Yue, Minbei, Xiang, Minnan, Xiang, Hakka and Gan.
- The most populated city in China is Shanghai, and other major cities are Chongqing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.