Michael and I LOVE Thai food, so it’s no surprise that we took a cooking class while in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Below is a modified version of the recipe I used while in Thailand.
- 4 ounces of rice noodles
- 1/2 lb of chicken cutlets cut into small chunks
- 1 spring onion chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tsp of chopped garlic
- 2 ounces of bean sprouts or cabbage
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp of cooking oil
- 5 tsp of oyster sauce (Mushroom sauce is an excellent substitution if you are creating a vegetarian dish)
- 4 tsp of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 4 tbsp of water
- Margarita (The Florida Keys)
- Saute garlic in cooking oil until fragrant.
- Add chicken and stir until cooked.
- Break eggs in, spread eggs around pan and stir until cooked.
- Add the noodles to the water and stir until tender.
- Stir in oyster sauce, soy sauce & sugar.
- Add bean sprouts (or cabbage) and spring onion.
- Continue to stir until everything is cooked.